US welcomes Mikati’s funding of Lebanon’s share of STL

Share:

Washington on Wednesday welcomed Lebanon’s decision to pay its dues to a UN-backed tribunal probing the murder of ex-premier Rafik Hariri but said the country’s commitment to the court did not stop with the funding.

“Ambassador Maura Connelly welcomed Prime Minister Najib Mikati’s action to fund Lebanon’s share of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon,” a US embassy statement said after Connelly met with the premier.

“She noted that Lebanon’s commitments to the tribunal extend beyond the issue of funding alone and fulfilling these commitments are important indicators of the government’s commitment to both Lebanon’s interests and its international obligations,” the statement added.

To read the complete article click on AFP

Share:

Comments

47 responses to “US welcomes Mikati’s funding of Lebanon’s share of STL”

1. Is this chick ugly or what? double chin and all …My God man

1. prophettt Avatar

You don’t have a secret infatuation with her, do you?lol

1. 5thDrawer Avatar

He probably does … 😉  He can see the face. Hahahaha

1. Sure …:), if you look up ugly in the dictionary you will see her picture…..

2. prophettt Avatar

125 lbs less  ,and 25 years ago,she could have been doable.lol

2. sorry prophet, you used up all your wishes and you  got one left, 125 lighter or 25 years ago,, what will it be?

1. 5thDrawer Avatar

He wishes that he was 35 years younger … 😉

2. prophettt Avatar

Hummmmmmm.I’ll take a chance on 25 years ago;Must be lighter too. lol
          Not all wines age well.

3. 5thDrawer Avatar

Understand Prophet. I’m getting grumpy too. 🙂

3. I was into blonds back during college days, now I like brunets. What do you call a bold standing on her head? A brunet with a bad breath …:)

1. prophettt Avatar

libnan,I’m in no hurry to decide whether I prefer blonds over brunets,or the other way around.

2. prophettt Avatar

2. prophettt Avatar

You don’t have a secret infatuation with her, do you?lol

1. 5thDrawer Avatar

He probably does … 😉  He can see the face. Hahahaha

1. Sure …:), if you look up ugly in the dictionary you will see her picture…..

1. prophettt Avatar

Hummmmmmm.I’ll take a chance on 25 years ago;Must be lighter too. lol
          Not all wines age well.

2. 5thDrawer Avatar

Understand Prophet. I’m getting grumpy too. 🙂

3. 7akibalash Avatar
      7akibalash

which chick? you’re describing aoun to the T.

1. Funny Balash ….. AOUN is a T, just like a hammer.

1. 7akibalash Avatar
          7akibalash

yes, aoun is as dumb as a hammer.

4. 7akibalash Avatar
      7akibalash

which chick? you’re describing aoun to the T.

1. Funny Balash ….. AOUN is a T, just like a hammer.

5. It’s the brain that counts .

1. Exactly, but the others who are making fun her have no clue…

6. It’s the brain that counts .

1. Exactly, but the others who are making fun her have no clue…

2.  Avatar

Is this chick ugly or what? double chin and all …My God man

1.  Avatar

You don’t have a secret infatuation with her, do you?lol

1.  Avatar

He probably does … 😉  He can see the face. Hahahaha

1.  Avatar

Sure …:), if you look up ugly in the dictionary you will see her face…..

2.  Avatar

125 lbs less  ,and 25 years ago,she could have been doable.lol

3. sorry prophet, you used up all your wishes and you  got one left, 125 lighter or 25 years ago,, what will it be?

1.  Avatar

He wishes that he was 35 years younger … 😉

2.  Avatar

Hummmmmmm.I’ll take a chance on 25 years ago, lol Seasoned is not always guaranteed,lol

3.  Avatar

Understand Prophet. I’m getting grumpy too. 🙂

4.  Avatar

1.  Avatar

2.  Avatar

which chick? you’re describing aoun to the T.

1.  Avatar

Funny Balash ….. AOUN is a T, just like a hammer.

1.  Avatar

yes, aoun is as dumb as a hammer.

3.  Avatar

It’s the brain that counts .

1. Exactly, but the others who are making fun her have no clue…

3. josephphdman Avatar
    josephphdman

now the us should ask mikati to order the army to disarm all illegal groups within lebanon within 30 days or he should resign

4.  Avatar