Share:

Amnesty International said on Friday it has received the names of more than 360 people reportedly killed in Syria since UN ceasefire observers deployed last week, and called for a more robust mission, the AFP reports.

“The organisation has received the names of 362 individuals reported to have been killed since UN observers began work in Syria on 16 April,” the London-based rights group said.

“The recent trend of violence surging in Syrian cities directly after UN observers have left underscores the need for a more robust observer mission to be put in place much more quickly,” Amnesty’s deputy regional director Ann Harrison said.

Share:
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No connected account.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.