Salameh: The real growth in Lebanon is 7% & GDP $33 billion

Share:

Lebanon’s Central Bank governor Riad Salameh said the gross national product amounted to 33 billion dollars, stressing that Lebanon will not be affected by the Dubai financial crises . He pointed out that the real growth in Lebanon has reached 7% and inflation rate is expected to be 3% and thus, which means the overall growth will be 10% resulting in a GDP equal of $ 33 billion.

Salameh pointed out that gold assets are included in the budget of the Central Bank of Lebanon and as the price of gold rises the confidence in the national currency will increase . He stressed that political stability and security are essential in limiting the risks and strengthening the confidence in the economy

Share:

Comments

3 responses to “Salameh: The real growth in Lebanon is 7% & GDP $33 billion”

  1. … [Trackback]

    […] Find More here on that Topic: yalibnan.com/2009/12/03/salameh-the-real-growth-in-lebanon-is-7-gdp-33-billion/ […]

  2. … [Trackback]

    […] There you will find 89797 more Info to that Topic: yalibnan.com/2009/12/03/salameh-the-real-growth-in-lebanon-is-7-gdp-33-billion/ […]

  3. … [Trackback]

    […] Find More Info here on that Topic: yalibnan.com/2009/12/03/salameh-the-real-growth-in-lebanon-is-7-gdp-33-billion/ […]

Leave a Reply